CALZIFICIO BONADEI SRL, with offices in Via I MAGGIO, III TRAVERSA, N.2 / 4/6 – 25035 OSPITALETTO (BS), CF 01727920173 and P. Iva 01727920173 (hereinafter “Holder”), as Owner of the processing, informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (specifically, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email address, telephone number – later, “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated:
– on the conclusion of contracts for the goods / services of the owner.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 6 letter b, and of the GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude the contracts for the goods / services of the Data Controller;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
– fulfill the obligations established by the Law, by a regulation, by the Community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for Anti-Money Laundering)
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
B) Only in the case of prior specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of goods / services.
3. Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 30 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and for no more than 30 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes, in the latter case upon his consent.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B) of this information note:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the Group companies of which the Controller belongs, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to Group companies of which the Holder is a part (for example, for support activities in the production of goods / services, for logistics management activities, for storage of personal data, etc.) or third-party companies or other entities (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external processors.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for your express consent (pursuant to Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers are located in Italy, at the company headquarters. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee you the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. in CALZIFICIO BONADEI SRL, via I MAGGIO, III TRAVERSA, N.2 / 4/6 – 25035 OSPITALETTO (BS)
– an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Holder, manager and agents
The Data Controller is CALZIFICIO BONADEI SRL, with registered office in via I MAGGIO, III TRAVERSA, N.2 / 4/6 – 25035 OSPITALETTO (BS), CF01727920173 and P.Iva01727920173.
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s headquarters.